My kids are out of control!!!

I need help. My kids and I relocated to another state to be with thier dad. Before they were angsty, now they are horrible!!! Today my daughter called me a f**kin B**ch. I tell them to do something like clean thier rooms , brush teeth, take out trash, etc. NO. I hate you they say. Their dad says beat their A**'s.. I am fed up.. I dont know what else to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• How old are they?
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• How old are they?
    Anonymous

• I would beat their butts too. That what I do to my 5year old
    troublemama

Answer by troublemama at 3:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Lay down the law mom, however you can and never tolerate that stuff again, imho.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yup, i think its time to enforce some rules in your house. You definitely need to develop some type of discipline for your kids. Whether it is spanking, timeouts etc. If you don't do something right now you will end up regretting it later. Good luck.

tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• if my kids treated me like that they would lose SO MANY privleges SO FAST. things they didn't even realize were privleges. like having more than 3 sets of clothing or having me wash those clothes for them. Or having anything in room other than a bed and those 3 sets of clothes. Walking to thei class by themselves. seriously, even if thye were 16- I'd be walking them to their class in the morning and picking them up at the school door after school (if they went to school)

And they would have to more than just improve to geth them back. it'd be "Change Your Ways and Scrub the kitchen floor"
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 4:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• they are 7b, 5g, 3b
    Anonymous

• When my then teen dd said that to me my hand found her mouth... it never happened again...
    You are the MOTHER... Get ANGRY right back and lay down the law to all 3 of those children...
     And their father also NEEDS to get involve with this they are his children too...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• At their ages it's not their fault, it's yours. You have allowed it. And now what was cute and fine is no longer cute and fine. If you let a puppy pee in the corners for the first year and then get tired of it and start smacking it around, you are only confusing the poor thing. Ditto with kids. Apparently at some point you found a 2yo saying bitch cute but now that 2yo is 7 and has siblings following suit. Spanking isn't going to solve anything. You screwed up. Plain and simple. The best thing now is to curb all swearing, including you and your husband (and with his "beat their ass" attitude you can see where the language got picked up from) and start making some changes. Otherwise you will have teens who do as they please. Check out Super Nanny's website because that's the only hope I can think of for your kids.
    Anonymous

• I think this is a case for Super Nanny.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 5:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009