Was this unreasonable for me to do?

okay so I didn't get my last pay check from last pay period because I wasn't at work when they turned in time sheets and when I confronted the payroll about it they just gave me a copy of my time sheet. Then when I called about turning it in they said they gave me the original copy and I have to turn that in and I was like WTH? I told him that he just gave me a copy then he he just kept arguing saying he gave me the orignal copy. So I was stressing over it then I just said fuck it signed the copied one and gave it to him anyways. He didn't say anything to me after that. Should I have approached this situation differently or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't think you could have... sounds like that guy was being a dick... and how can you approache someone like that differently.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• THANK YOU! someone that actually agrees wih me.
    Anonymous

• lol hellll no! everyone needs their money!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 3:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Everyone works for money and basically he was keeping your money!!! Who wouldnt get upset, I probably would have said and done more than that! GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK!!
    Anonymous