It's called "INTUITION"....

"Ability to sense or know immediately without reasoning", and is often regarded as a divine or prophetic power.

I see a lot of great post on many types of things such as a Mothers "sense of knowelege' when a child is in trouble, Parents knowing that something isn't right with there teen or even wives concerned with a cheating spouse or troubled SO/husband.
It can even give you a good idea about a person with just a brief meeting.
My point of this statement is we all have our own intuitions. How many of you often listen & use your intuation? It is a gift that has been givin to us tell you that something could be either good or bad for you. Do you listen, do you often struggle with both or just plain stubborn & 2nd guess yourself. NO WRONG OR RIGHT ANSWERS HERE..We all struggle with intuition at times! ( o;

onespecialmom

Asked by onespecialmom at 3:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I belive in intuition as well as devine intervention from God. I try to follow both but there has been times I haven't.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I listen when I feel it's necessary.
    For my daughter- always
    Shopping for things I like? - almost never hahaha
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'm afraid I don't possess the intuition bump. Times I felt very certain and been proved wrong are the norm. The most notable was when I hired a house painter who seemed honest, his company name was a Christian name- I thought how can I go wrong with a religious company- so we hired him for a job that should have taken 2 weeks. 3 months later it was still not done, and what was done was done poorly. We finally told him that we'd have to hire a mediator to take care of this, so he finished. Very bad experience for us. Good thing he never asked us for a recommendation.

Answer by Bmat at 4:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Anyone else want to share thoughts??
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 9:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009