how to lose the baby weight

i just had my daughter a week ago and my husband is leaving for deployment march 31st, and when he comes back in august i want to look good for him what is a good way to lose the baby weight, i am going to be a single parent for 5 months so i want to do something other than walking all the time please any suggestions

mrswarner08

Asked by mrswarner08 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Health

• Special K diet. Eat cereal or the bar for breakfast and lunch and eat whatever you want (but don't over-do it, obviously) for dinner while only drinking water. I did it after having my son since I only lost 25 pounds of my baby weight and I managed to lose the remaining 30 pounds in two months.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 9:50 AM on Mar. 25, 2009