Suspended for farting?? Arrested for farting??? What are the schools coming to?

It is a good thing I don't have to attend public school after having my gallbladder removed! I would be imprisoned!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• Just one more reason to home school.
    Anonymous

• lol what ? that is crazy . when i was in high school guys would see who could gas out the room first
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Public School is a misnomer. They are not public schools, if so they would be run by the public/people. They are Government Schools.

I'm glad my kids do not attend them
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 4:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Please tell me how one intentionally passes gas? I know you can usually hold it until you get to the restroom, but most people can't fart at will.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 4:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Since it was intentional to disrupt class I think he should get the punishment that any other disruptive behavior gets. That said I do believe that schools are getting a bit overboard with restrictions, punishments and bringing law enforcement into school issues.

goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• This is both comical and serious! My son's class has five severely behavioral children, violent in fact. One punched my son in the eye, one chocked my son, one pushed-hit-and kicked my son, another who is always in trouble for poking-touching-pushing my son ended up peeing on him and NONE, NOT ONE of these children were suspended! So I would have much rather had a child fart in his class than criminally abuse the other kids! And he is in KINDERGARDEN!  The principal thinks the above is normal behavior.......she'd probably give out awards for farts!  lol

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 4:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Well thats just stupid!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• my DH & bro can both fart at will...its disgusting! and having subbed in public schools i can see teenage boys being stupid enough to walk around class farting on purpose. but arresting & suspending b/c of it...thats really over the top.

they should start doing stuff about all the violent crap kids do & constantly get away w/. like blessed5x kid's school.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• we had a kid in class that farted and got a day of Saturday school for doing.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 5:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2009