Question about a widget?

Since I've never used this I was wondering what and how does it work. RSS feed. I have seen the widget, but what does it connect me to? Is it a way to connect to other places I am a member of on the internet, like momlogic.com, myspace.com and facebook.com? Can someone give me an idea?

LaNette000

Asked by LaNette000 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I didn't answer this before because I don't use it - so I don't know. But since your question hasn't been answered yet I did a search for it and I found this: "RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication". It is a way to easily distribute a list of headlines, update notices, and sometimes content to a wide number of people. It is used by computer programs that organize those headlines and notices for easy reading." For more details check HERE.

Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2009