About the series, True Blood

Does anyone know when the next season will come on? I love this show and the books by Charlaine Harris. I just currently finished the 7th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series.

LaNette000

Asked by LaNette000 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• i also love trueblood and new shows start in june i believe
    aaronsmom799

Answer by aaronsmom799 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I love the Sookie Stackhouse books too! I am dying for the next wave of True Blood shows----glad to know I am not alone.
    Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 7:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I am soooooooooooooooo addicted to Bill!
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 9:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• OOhh I love Eric...he is myserious and hot. LOL
    LaNette000

Answer by LaNette000 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Apparently it's RUMORED to come back June 14th.  Apparently it's not official yet, but summer of 2009 is about as close to official as you're getting. They're dating in real life btw... Bill and Sookie, which I think is a little weird... but to each his own I guess.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 5:43 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I love that they are dating now. I honestly think that it gives the show more of a passionet (sp) aspect of things. they look good together. I get to wait till the 2nd season comes out on dvd lol we bought the first one at costco thinking it was a show we heard of well we were wrong, but i am glad that we were not even 5 min in to the first episode we were hooked. hbo did it again and i thought supranos was addicting. when will that be back on it ended like the trueblood episodes in black lol what is up with that.
    navygf07

Answer by navygf07 at 1:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Sookie and Bill are engaged!!!!
    typicalscorpio

Answer by typicalscorpio at 7:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2009