pajamas

So the last two nights my dd has not wanted to sleep in her jammies. She has only wanted to sleep in her diaper. She throws a fit and pulls on her clothes when it is bed time until i take them off. I thought maybe she is getting hot or something at night. But the house is not hot. I am usually freexing and putting an extra blanket on my side. But she has only been sleeping i her diaper the last two nights and sleeps sound and sometimes when i wake up and check her she has kicked her covers off. I don't like lettting her sleep without clothes 1) becuase it can be a hard habit to break 2) she is a girl and as she gets older it will be hard to stop and not appropriate for little girl to run around with no clothes 3) i dont' want her to get sick. Are ther any type of cool pj clothing i can get. I have just been letting her sleep in a t-shirt for the past couple of weeks since it isn't as cold here. she is 8 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldnt let her sleep in nothing, b/c like you said, its a hard habit to break and its letting her dictate what she wants. I would try different cloths, maybe those are too tight, itchy, or something?

I would just find a comfy shirt and sweat pants and see if the change helps. Try something she has never slept in before.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Do you use polyester jammies, like fuzzy fleece jammies or silky jammies? Then try switching to cotton. I've found my daughter far prefers them since they don't get hot and sweaty like polyester.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009