how do

people afford flordia? I mean colored bums and mexicans walk around all day doing nothing, how are they living?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• state assistance
    my sister in law lives there and works at suntrust bank . she can only afford a studio for 700 a month
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• seriously how are they affording a 200 plus thousand dollar home
    Anonymous

• most people there dont buy houses unless they are like my father in law and make a ridiculous amount of money most people rent like my sister in law in miami
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If you live in florida and work and pay taxes,you are footing the bill.so they can stay on the street and do nothing,but It is no certian race,so don't make this a race thing,because there are lazy people from all races.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009