Having an ultrasound tues will be 14 weeks 3 days think I can find out the gender??

My cousin found out at 15 weeks and we are just being impaitent and going to one of those fun ultrasound places to seee if we can tell what the gender is!! Would love to see if anyone else has found out this early to know our chances!!!

proudmama9128

Asked by proudmama9128 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe lol ... i found out at 17 weeks but just remember that yes they may be able to tell you but there is the small chance it will be the oppisite of what they say lol . we had our confired like 5 timeslol . finally by 29 weeks i believed it when they said again she is a girl .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I actually found out at 13 weeks with my last baby cause I was admitted to the hospital to have my appendix removed...THey did an ultra sound after the surgery and said congrats it looks to be like a healthy baby girl, and sure enough it was!
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 4:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I went in for an ultrasound at 13/14 weeks and the tech told me he THOUGHT the baby would be a boy but informed me that it was too early to tell for sure and that he could be wrong..that I would just have to wait till my 20 week ultrasound to find out for sure. Well that was today and he was right! I'm having a boy! But I guess it just depends on every different situation and circumstance if they'll be able to see anything and if they'll actually be right.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• It's doubtful, but ya never know. The baby will be born soon enough, no reason to be impatient and get hung up on the gender. You will have the rest of their life to know what sex they are.
    Anonymous

• I FOUND OUT AT 18 WEEKS. I DID NOT BELEVE UNTIL MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN CAUSE I HAVE TWO BOYS. GOOD LUCK, I HOPE YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE HAVING.
    proudmommyof180

Answer by proudmommyof180 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009