How do you feel about this?

Today we went shopping and on the way home my DD had an explosion lol, in her diaper. I stopped at a gas station and the bathroom didnt have baby changing table so I was changing her diaper in the backseat of my car and this woman walks by and says, "Wow, indecent exposure can get you in a lot of trouble." That pissed me off really bad, What do you think about it? have you ever changed your babys diaper in your car in the parking lot of a store?
also I want to add, I was on the far end of the parking lot where nobody else was parked until that lady pulled in.

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have even breastfed in the backseat of my car at a restaurant and this one lady walked right up to the car, I was like "excuse me, can I help you?" There's nothing wrong with changing your baby's diaper. If she finds seeing a partially nude baby getting cleaned up indecent . . . well, she's the one the gov't needs to be worried about.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• lol i did it all the time with my son . his butt loved to explode when we werent home lol . i would had thrown the ddiaper at her car :~P
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• You should've thrown the diaper in her face and asked her if that was indecent
    Anonymous

• Well, no I have never done that, but I don't see how that can be seen as indecent exposure.... also if its in your car.. she would have to be standing right there to see it. can we say perv! I would have turned around and said... stop staring at my baby you sick freak!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i have done it
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Wow. I change my baby's diaper in the car all the time if there is no where else to change her. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It's a baby, that wears a diaper...come on. It would be worse if we didn't change the baby, they could get infections and a bunch of other things. I don't see anything wrong with it. That lady probably didn't have kids of her own so she probably doesn't understand.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i guess my kids will be more stupid since i did that according to anon4:14 in another post
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• wow...can't believe she said that to you.... i wouldn't worry about it...where else are you spoused to change the baby? i do it all the time... it's your car, why is she all up in your business anyways? she sounds a little wacko
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I change my kids in the car all the time. Who care's what she thinks, gawker's get what they are asking for!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I do it all the time! Once I did it on a table at a Wendy's! Pissed people off but I was pissed too because they took out the changing table in the bathroom. We went to this Wendy's all the time and they always had one until they remodeled. So when we went and DD needed a changed I went to the bathroom and the table was gone so I went back into the dining room to do it. The manager came and asked me to change her in the bathroom and I told them to get a changing table and I would. Needless to say now they have one! (Let me add my DD was never exposed so anyone could see. I had her on a changing pad and she was only wet. Nobody could see her privates but me and DH)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 5:35 PM on Mar. 20, 2009