How has this year been so far for you?

"09" for me has been better than "08" Iam lovin the New Year for so many reasons :) Like getting a new place soon... bein less stressed... and just knowin my family is happy and healthy.

starestrada

Asked by starestrada at 4:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it's been better then 08' thats for sure!! it's having it's ups and downs....but thats life :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My two kids make me happy all the time I don't know if I could have gotten through so many things if I did not have them. My husband got laid off so we are having a lot of money troubles and we are swimming in debt so that does not help. And my little brother who I am very close to went to Afghanistan for a year so I am very worried for his well being. So I guess I am saying that this year has sucked so far for me but I am making it through for my kids.

Anonymous

• SUCKS, is it New Year's Eve here yet?
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'm with "lapcounter"... My face hasn't been clear at all this year thanks to my stress level!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 6:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2009