MY MEMMBERS CAN'T ANSWER BACK TO ANY POST... BUT THEY CAN POST WITH NO PROUBLEMS CAN SOMEONE HELP?

OPENED A GROUP... BUT MY MEMMBERS HOW ARE NOT ADMIN CAN NOT WRITE BACK TO THE POST OR STICKY POST I PUT UP. THEY CAN PUT UP NEW POST BUT CAN'T WRITE BACK TO EACH OTHER? I DON'T KNOW HOT TO FIX THIS...

I LOOKED AT THE GROUP SETTINGS AND EVERYTHING... I JUST DONT' KNOW WHY PEOPLE CAN'T POST BACK ON ANY OF THE STUFF... BUT THEY CAN ADD NEW POST OR THREADS

laura_mae99

Asked by laura_mae99 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Click on Manage Forums - not Group Settings. From there click "edit forum" for the forum you want.

There you will see some options such as:
    Who can add posts to this forum? CafeMom Members, Group Members, Group Admins
    Who can add replies to this forum? CafeMom Members, Group Members, Group Admins

Make sure you change the one for "who can reply to this post"
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2009