I hava all symptoms of a pregnancy , urine test was negative, history 3 etopics 4 miscarriages 4 aborted couldn't carry 1 live caesarian beautiful baby born at 5 months 1 pound 8 oz, now 10, dooctors told me never can have a child, didn't know for 3 months inurine, blood test, ultra sound was neg, then she was born whenfinding out 3months, 2 months later need answers about all symptoms

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Can you please restate your question? It is VERY confusing
    Anonymous

• you would have tender breast,ftigue,morning or night sickness, missed period, and if you dont get your period then id test again in a week or go to the doctor and get tested
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 4:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• honestly sounds like a problem for the dr to talk to you about i would call my dr if i were you
    Anonymous

• Huh? If you used more commas and periods I might be able to tell what you are talking about.
    You should probably go to the doctor if you have that many problems with pregnancies.
    Anonymous