Honesty~ How many times has someone made a rude comment to you in public?

This seems to always be posted that someone made a rude comment to someone in public. Maybe I lead a sheltered life, but this stuff has never happened to me.. So, honestly does this stuff happen to you or do people make this stuff up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I really think it depends on where you live. I lived in the South for a long time and never had anyone make a rude comment towards me. Everyone was very polite. Now I live in a city and I have gotten several rude comments from total strangers. I once lost my wedding ring and had an older woman start lecturing me on how evil I was for being a single mom and how I was ruining my child's life. I lied and said my husband had died of cancer a few months before and that shut her right up!
    Also I think that some of the stories on here are only part of the story. Usually people will only tell what makes them look like the innocent victim and the other person the horrible witch. Just remember there are always two sides to every story.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 4:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• yes, this stuff does happen all the time.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• people say stupid things to me all the time . but i dont care i guess if it makes them feel big and bad then okey dokey .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• No it really happens. There are people out there that feel they need to be in everyones business and that they have to make comments on everything no matter what it is.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Me neither! LOL I dont believe anyone has ever said anything to me that is ugly or surprizing. lol

Sometimes I think people over dramitize stuff.
    Anonymous

• I am in my 40's and I have never had anyone say anything to me... Maybe I am just not making eye contact or something, but never!!
    Anonymous

• I am over weight so people make rude comments to me all the time. Weather it is directly said to me or to someone else so that I can hear it it still hurts.

Anonymous

• Its happend to me once..... to my husband alot, cuz he does stupid stuff. well he use to.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• No one has ever said anything rude to me in public, that I recall . . . well, not as an adult, but I love the unsolicited advice I have gotten since I had my daughter.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• yup I get told all the time that it's about time to lose the baby weight...funny thing I'm 110! and my babies only 7 months old give me a break people lol
    Anonymous