So what do you guys think about britneys new song?

So people are freaking out about Britneys spears new soon "if you seek amy" if your not caught up............."if you seek amy" has a double meaning of F*** me, if you say it fast you caan hear it........................alot of people want it off the raido I reallylike the song and its not half as bad as half the rap songs that are on the same staitons..........plus it has a really good beat. What do you think about it and why do you feel this way???

Connersmom9956

Asked by Connersmom9956 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• OMG I just got it "fu** me" lol thats too awsome i love it even more now
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• love me hate me say what you want about me but all the boys and all the girls are begging to If seek Amy. I love Britney's new album.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I just love her!! To He** with what every one says. So the rap songs about beating women, killing cops & doing drugs are ok?? HE^^ NO!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:43 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• The video is here. I like it actually... it's rather catchy. And as much as I was dead set against liking her, she's really turning herself around... so for that I'm impressed. A lot of people would have just taken their bows and extied the stage if you know what I mean.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 5:54 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Hehe it is very catchy. I'm not a big britney fan, but she does have a couple of song I'll listen too. Have to say I LOVE her perfumes though. I'm not a perfume fan at all, since almost all of them make me and my DH sick. But not curious or fantasy!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 8:06 AM on Mar. 21, 2009