my son is 7 months old and he wakes up more during the night than when he was an infant. i give him cereal in his bottle...doesnt help. he just got his first tooth but i give him tylanol and teething tabs. he wakes up every two hours still any advice

misspierce

Asked by misspierce at 5:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if he is 7mo. you should at least be giving him baby food........that might help..........My son was eatting alot of food at 7mo.
    Connersmom9956

Answer by Connersmom9956 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• yea...try feeding him baby food at least 2 times daily now since he is old enough...and I was told with my first daughter to put a piece of lettuce next to her crib..sounds weird but it did work..she NEVER slept at night at all. but one i did the lettuce thing it really worked she only woke up 1-2 times in the night.
    TalindasMommy

Answer by TalindasMommy at 5:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My son did the same thing at that age (well eariler actually) and still is getting up at least 2 times/night and he's 8 months. We haven't found anything that works.

What does lettuce do??? That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard... I'm going to have to look that one up! LOL
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I dont understand why people still assume that if you put cereal in a babys bottle it will make them sleep longer?! My son has had to have cereal in his bottles from day 4 because of acid reflux. He didnt sleep thru the night til he was almost 3 months old.
    amygirl23

Answer by amygirl23 at 9:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2009