good bras

I need to get new bras but I need something that is comfort and with lots of support because i'm in a size 38c. I always getting Kmart brand bras because they have my size and they were comfort and were not tight but after wearing for months the underwire starts to break. I look at playtex bras but some of then don't fit and I don't want a padded bra because I don't think I need it. I just want to fit a bra that is comfort, my size and with plenty of support because my doggy ear boobs need them. I don't want to spend alot of money on a bra but if I have I will. So what bra to you wear and think would be best.

LoriAnn87

Asked by LoriAnn87 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• Know what you mean about spending a lot of $$$. But I always buy a ton of different bras because whatever last one I bought is uncomfortable. Finally after buying Victoria's Secret only here and there, because of the price tag, I decided to only buy those from now on just one at a time wherever I can during their sales. You can sign up with them on your email to get discounts online in the future. I had a bra fitting there too (I HIGHLY reccomend it!) I was a way different size than I thought. I refused to believe them at first until I tried some on.... HOLY COW! REAL comfort!!!! =) So anyway I am a 34 D. Had always thought I was a 36 C. I really really reccomend at least the fitting! Afterall it is free! My new fav since quitting nursing (I have the dog ear boobs too now) is the "body by Victoria" IPEX no underwire bra. No uncomfortable wire- but it has SOMETHING there (not sure what)- it's BETTER than underwire!
    thesublimelife

Answer by thesublimelife at 9:36 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I think the first thing you need to do is go to Penneys, Macys, Victoria Secret or somewhere else that measures women for bra size. It takes about 2 mins and is free. It is estimated more than 60%^ of women wear the wrong bra size. Then you just have to try on what works for you. Every woman likes a different fit. My Mom loves Bali..I can't stanf them. I wear Lillyette, my sister likes Maidenform. Better bras cost money. I pay almost 30 bucks a piece...but cheap bras aren't good...and good bras aren't cheap.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I just got one from Target that I really love... I mean, I think it's the best one I've had in a long time. It is by Gilligan and O'Malley, and it looks like a Victoria's Secret bra. I got it for 14.99, I think they're normally 19.99. I'm a 34C. It has great coverage and support, and looks really nice on. I got yellow- looks pretty against my skin :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 5:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• 2 words Victorias Secret. I was weary of these at first but I love them. Plus they have a Victoria Secret Pink so the bras are less and they come in your size.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• exactly my thoughts, victoria secret all the way. they are well worth the money that you spend on them they last for years (well mine lasted 5 years) but also no matter what bra you get, get a bra baby to wash it in (google it if you have no idea what i am taling about) but trust me a bra baby totally extends the life of your bras. and should you be to lazy to hang them up to dry (like me) it helps your bra to retain its shape even in the dryer. i never wash my bras without a bra baby anymore.
    STRAWBERRYRAIN

Answer by STRAWBERRYRAIN at 8:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• The bra baby is the shiz nit!
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 9:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2009