what is your schedule for your 4 month old?

trl30

Asked by trl30 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • Eat, sleep, poop, repeat.
    Anonymous

• LOL. WITH THE FIRST RESPONSE SO TRUE. MY SON WOULD STAY UP FOR FOUR HOURS AND THEN GO TO SLEEP FOR TWO. THAT IS HIS SCHEDULE, AND FALLS A SLEEP BETWEEN 8 AND 9 AND I GIVE HIM A BOTTLE AT 12 SO HE CAN SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT. BELIEVE THAT LAST BOTTLE WORKS, AND IF YOU REALLY WANT THEM COMFORTABLE GIVE YOUR BABY A BATH THEN A BOTTLE BEFORE BED AND THEY WILL SLEEP A LITTLE BIT LONGER BECAUSE THEY ARE COMFORTABLE.
    js3mommy

Answer by js3mommy at 7:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My four month old eats at 7 every morning at that time I change her diaper and then give her the bottle, right after that she always seems to poop. She spits up always so I wait and get her dressed if she needs a bath I do it then and she takes a nap at nine. She eats every 3 hours and I get her to take some kind of nap after each feeding. She eats at 7:30 at night and sleeps most of the night she will wake up once but I give her the pacifier and she goes right back to sleep until 7. she set her own schedule and it seems to work out perfectly. She would get grumpy at night if she doesn't get enough naps.
    LaitonLysette

Answer by LaitonLysette at 6:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2009