Does anyone hate doing...

Laundry, crap I have so much to do and do not want to do it! Anyone else hate laundry?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 5:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My laundry is always sneaking up on me. And then I have to sort it into two piles: stuff to wash, and stuff my dd hasn't worn, threw on her floor, and then threw in her hamper. I don't know what to do with that. I've tried yelling and threatening. LOL
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i go to the laundry mat like 2-3 times a month. we have ALOT of clothes so doing it all at once isnt too bad but once we move into a house and doing it daily im sure im gonna hate it
    Anonymous

• Ask hubby to do it, tell him you will pay him back later.....
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• LOL at LimoMOM!

I like laundry. It is a clean job- I don't get dirty doing it- and it isn't very demanding. (I do have a washer and dryer in my work area near the kitchen, so if I needed to carry the laundry out it would be different.) I also like to take the warm and nice smelling laundry out of the dryer and fold it.

Answer by Bmat at 5:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I don't mind Laundry! But- My Old Washer is Broken & over 25+ Years old! Every machine I ever had was Crap/Junk Bad & rips & shreds Clothes! So if I had A Washing Machine that worked I'd be more then pleased!! I so need a new Working Washing Machine!Each time Michael sleeps here he Wets the Bed & I'm having problems taking care of it! I do Hate Mopping the Floor!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I love doing laundry. I loooooooove hanging my laundry on the line. I hung diapers out a couple days ago, and couldn't stop raving about how white and fresh they looked lol. I don't have a dryer (but I do have a washer) so it is SO NICE to be able to hang laundry outside instead of inside!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I dont mind putting in the washer or dryer its the folding and putting away I could live without LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I LOVE doing the laundry!
    It is my absolute favorite activity - I don't even consider it a chore.
    I am truly serious....this is not a joke.
    Bring yours on over if you want and I'll do it for a small fee!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2009