scrapbooking

I am thinking of making a scrapbook for my baby. I do not know where to start..anyone have suggestions? Good websites, or maybe "how to" books or videos?
Thanks!

itsbree2you

Asked by itsbree2you at 5:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Good websites for scrapbooking. I have a ton. LOL Really here are few that will be able to help you along in your quest. (It can get pretty addicting)

http://crafts.kaboose.com/scrapbooking/scrapbooking.html
    www.scrapbook.com

You can also check out some of the groups on CM. Here is a list of a few groups you can check out: Scrap Here First, Scrappy Patch, Scrapping with Friends, Scrap Shack, just to name a few.

Hope this helps, feel free to pm me if you wanna know anything else.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 6:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I just jumped in and did it. It is so much fun. I know at Michaels craft stores they have a ton of books on the subject, some really great ideas, and they also sell the paper that matches and the borders so all you have to do is add a picture and arrange it how you like and write on it. Ihope youenjoy it it is alot of fun, I have one for each of my kids 1st year and an ongoing one for family stuff.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I started with pictures of me and my DH before we got pregnant, made a page for my pregnancy test, another page for my doctors appt. reminders/Ultra sounds pics, then I made a page JUST for the ultra sounds we got when we found out we were having a girl. Then I did one for birth, another for 1 month, 2 months, ect. If there were Holidays in between I did christmas, thanksgiving ect. Now that she is over a year I started a new one for trips we take, and just cute pictures
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 5:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Hobby Lobby has lots of books and scrapbooking kits, they have everything you need to make a scrapbook. They are usually themed. Also, Creative Memories has scrapbooks that are already patterend , all you do is put in yours pics and write what you want on the page, the layout is already done.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I BELONG TO SCRAPBOOK.COM sorry about the caps.. LOL start small.. pick your favorite photos and then go from there..
    http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries this is the link to my gallery.. im pretty simple, and then sometimes complex... the photo copier that i have to scan my pages isnt set up, so i have to take a pic of my layout.. LOL I would start by taking a class.. at a local scrapbook store, Michaels,joann's,hobby lobby, etc...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2009