How do i deal with a pickey eater.

My son is almost 2 and i cant get him to eat anything but fries , fish sticks, and chicken nuggets. HELP!!!

armywifew2

Asked by armywifew2 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ross sells the cook book "deceptively delicious" By Jessica seinfeld (she is married to Jerry seinfled) its amazing, and it is great for picky eaters. I bought it for around $8, and it is VERY much worth the money
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 6:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• That's typical for toddlers. You have two choices: 1. Just let him keep eating what he likes to eat. Eventually he'll grow tired of the same things and be willing to branch out and try new foods.

or

2. Just make what you're going to make for meals and if he eats, great, if not, that's fine too. He won't starve. He'll get hungry and will eat.

My twins go back and forth. I used to cater to their pickiness but within the past month or so it just got too crazy so I just make what I'm going to make and they either eat or they don't. They've gone from pretty much just eating chicken nuggets and fruit to eating a wider variety of foods. I also give them a multi vitamin every day.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 8:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2009