How do you get into an envelope undetected?

There is something I can't wait to see, and someone wants me to wait until they get here. But they take tooo long and I'm extremely anxious...any ideas?

curlykit

Asked by curlykit at 5:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• If the flap isn't sealed all the way to the edges, you can slide a pen in there and roll the document around the pen and slip it out. Getting it back IN there is a bitch though; are you sure you can't just wait? Back in the day when I worked for DELETED FOR SECRECY I used to use a box-cutter to open the side of the letter, remove and read the document and put it back and re-seal the side with Elmer's Glue and a little strip of paper, scrape the edges down and Bob's your Uncle.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Use a knife and open it on the bottom, then seal it shut with glue. When that someone gets home they will open from the top like normal and never even look at the bottom.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• on TV they use steam, but not sure if it works in real life....lol I always wondered though
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• well ive never done it but i hear if you hold it over a boiling pot of water the steam will open it. but are you sure you really want to open it. to me it sounds like a suprise and wouldnt you want to wait until they get there. lol
    armywifew2

Answer by armywifew2 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2009