humidifiers??? what do u think about them and witch brand do u think is the best??

my doctor told me that i should get a vaporizer humidifier so im mot sure if this is gonna be good for my baby or work it..... any ideas???

pamblaze25

Asked by pamblaze25 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A cool mist humidifier is great when you have a baby or small child. Heck, we even put it in our room when we're sick with a cold. Any brand will do. I just grab the cheapest one at Walgreen's or whatever. They're pretty much all the same. Just keep it clean, and don't over-humidify the room (or else mold can grow).
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 6:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• cool mist is great. I have a ultrasonic one and it doesn't work as well. It's also for a smaller room, so not sure if that is the main reason. I don't notice when the humdifer is running, but I do notice when it's not so that tells me it really does help. Just makes ure the humidifer is good for the *size* room you have. My dd's room has vaulted ceillings so we needed a bigger model.
    Anonymous