I know this sounds ridiculous but.....

I have no idea what to put in my 19 mos easter basket either. I don't remember what I did last yeah either because she was so young. Help Plz?

Native_Mommy253

Asked by Native_Mommy253 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would suggest tp put things that you know she likes. for example my son Every morning is glued to the tv when I put on "mickey mouse club house" and for this easter in his basket I am going to put many things in there of mickey and his friends. if not put anything flashy! with lights and noises!! things that you know can get her excited
    mrbl_ramz

Answer by mrbl_ramz at 6:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i would do little cute stuffed toys from the dollars store or the dollar racks at walmart or target, and maybe some crafty easter stuff like color wonder paints or markers, and board books or little easter books along with a little candy . Just stuff that wouldn't be to messy but still interesting for more than just that morning.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 6:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• We do some candy and then add some less sugary snacks that they enjoy. My son loves yogurrt covered raisins, gummies and dried fruit. You could do small individual packs of these along with a stuffed animal and small toys that they like. Maybe even, bubbles, stickers or toy cars.
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• at that age I just did a new outfit and small toy or 2. (hot wheels and a ball)
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 7:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Small toys/books are great. Toddler friendly snacks like cereal bars, goldfish crackers etc.
    My twins are 28 mos. I'm going to hide eggs this year for them (we'll see how that goes) and put goldfish crackers in them.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 8:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i stay away from the fattening candy and get coloring books, big fat crayons etc. big fuzzy bunny
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I think it's a cute tradition to give a little stuffed easter bunny in the basket. You can put a book in the basket along with makers, crayons, and a new coloring book (the ones for 18+). Stuff plastic Easter eggs with graham crackers etc. They like opening the eggs and finding snacks that they can eat right away if they want. Keep it simple. I use plastic baskets (that you can use for organizing toys and items afterwords).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Mar. 21, 2009