Which is worse?

Going on vacation, but making it a working vacation and telecommuting while out of the office

or

Staying in the office and spending it updating your websites, working out your basketball picks and generally screwing around all day

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 6:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• why wouldn't BO be twittering? he's the coolest dude in our presidential history, right?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Id rather not think about work while on vacation, and spend all day at work thinking about vacation and other fun stuff.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• LOL! Two well defined choices! I never think about work on vacation, however I haven't been on vacation in years, so at work I do think about vacation. Is there some kind of hidden point?
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• You can post your question Just for fun section not Politics&Current events.
    Anonymous

• i think she was being facetiously sarcastic..and i believe she posted in the correct section..am i right, OP?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Oh this is absolutely the correct section
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Meh. I think the OP is trying to make a comparison between Bush and Obama's work habits. It is well know and was a running joke that Bush was a 9-5-type guy, and took more vacations than any other president before him BY FAR. From what I have heard, Obama is somewhat of a workaholic, although it is early and I guess we will see. However he has really accomplished a lot these first 2 months. Let's not get into a pissing contest between "working vacation" man and Obama, because you will end up looking extremely biased.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'm pretty sure she is attempting to take a dig at President Obama. Where can I find his daily schedule that you seem to have?
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Try his twitter
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• It's hard to believe that President is updating the web-sites.

Anonymous