Every since I heard about the man who died from having sex with a horse.

I cannot even look at a horse. I had always wanted to ride one with my husband now I can't stand the sight of them. I want to know how the heck I can get over this! I wish I never knew about it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And now I wish I never knew about this.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• What?! I've never heard of that. What made him die?
    Anonymous

• WHAT?!?! lol i never heard that
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Oh man...that was several years ago and there was a video going around, too. The guy in the video lived, and was charged with the crime.

The guy who died was basically from having all of his innards punctured....that's all I'm going to say.
    Anonymous

• WTH .......

throwing up

jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Lol.....what made him die? Probably massive internal bleeding from rupturing everything inside of him.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 6:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• you can look this guy up on wilkipedia he called his self mr hands. he died from having anal sex with the horse. their are videos on the web,but i wont dare to look . heres the link to more info o this guy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Pinyan
    Anonymous

• I alot of horses, but i don't do that kind of crap to them. and the talk about this guy doing the horse, that is so old get over yourself girl.. if you can;'t look at another horse then why do you have sex isn't it the same way? how about giving birth i am sure you have seen a friend give birth or a family member sometimes the Dr even gives you a mirror so you can see it and you still have kids. I think you just want drama and be babied
    Anonymous

• OMFG!! Ew!
    That's so freakin nasty, sick, twisted..Yuck, yuck, yuck!
    What in the mother freakin world was he thinking?!
    People are sick!
    Anonymous

• LOL Mr. Hands!
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 7:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2009