Daughter 5 birthday in april party april 11 she wants a pool party?

she really wants a pool party I was thinking about having a pool party and a bouncer just in case it's to cold to go swimming, but I can not have a jumper in the apt that I live in the parks you have to reserve the park in order to have a bouncer but was not trying to spend that much money so what should I do now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Maybe to early for a pool in April, unless you are in a really warm climate like southern Texas or Florida. I always wanted one too and my bday is in march I know one year my mom rented a hotel for us for the night and we had a few friends at the indoor pool there, we had a slumber party that night at the hotel, but I was 13 then, maybe 5 is to young.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• is there a indoor swimming center some where in your town? its usually not to spendy if you are having a party because they give discounts. We have a indoor pool here in my town and i think its only like 30bucks to rent the party room for 3hours plus the expensive of paying for the children to swim which is 1.75 per child. I dont know how much you wana spend.
    but she may have to understand its just to cold for a pool party if its cold. maybe just go with the idea and if its cold they will have to play on the play equitment insttead.
    Anonymous

• If you can't have the pool party...,.you could do a party at your apartment or clubhouse (if they have one?). It could be a like a "Fancy nancy" party where the girls dress up, do a fashion show, tea party, dance, bring dolls or stuffed animals. You find hats, dresses, boa, etc. (goodwill or resale shop). Instead of calling it "Fancy Nancy" you call it "Fancy _____ the name of your daughter). You could read Fancy nancy books, card games, stickers.  See some inexpensive stuff here  http://astore.amazon.com/wwwcjkidzcom-20?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=7  Take a picture of the girls in their fancy clothes and send as a thank you note.  Also here is inexpensive jewelry, fancy soaps etc. which could be for gift bags. http://www.cjkidz.com/Products.html 

momjs

Answer by momjs at 7:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Not sure if this is much help, but my b-day is in Dec. and I always wanted a pool party. My mom gave me a big birthday party in June or July in our pool. It worked out perfectly. On my real birthday, relatives came over and we had a mini get-together. I loved it! Who wouldn't love 2 parties a year? : ) As for the jumper....do you have a friend or relative's home that has a yard big enough to do it at?
    PiggyBug

Answer by PiggyBug at 3:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Try looking into your local YMCA...they offer indoor pool parties at a decent rate.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 11:03 AM on Mar. 23, 2009