Pregnant women's urine for weight loss???

Would you try it? Would you donate your urine for it?

AnnaMac

Asked by AnnaMac at 6:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Health

• AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 6:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I heard of this many years ago but with many diet fads it was found to not be really affective.
    If with technology things changed maybe only under the conditions it was someone's urine i knew of and it was disease free.
    Makes me consider saving my pregnant urine to be used at a later date after the baby to see if it works.
    I think the only way to have a loss is with diet and exercise for a long term healthy lifestyle but it would be fun to see even only for short term results.
    Anonymous

• That is just plain disgusting--are we the only country that needs to lose weight so bad that we would do this? BUT Premarin for hormone replacement is actually urine from pregnant mares.......
    Anonymous