have to pee

anyone get sick of needing to go pee every 10mins? I DO! lol its like i must stay with in a 2min distance of a potty for the fear i might pee my pants if im to far away.
ehhh im only 34wks i can only imagine its going to get worse.

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol i hate it im 35 weeks tomorrwo
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Oh I remember that. I have twins and it's even worse with two in there.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• It sucks, although after the birth experience you will want to stay just as close to the potty... not for frequency of use but for the "OMG... stop making me laugh Im gonna pee myself" moments. KEGALS KEGALS KEGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 7:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• lol..that is so true marchmarie...after I had my babys I feel like every time I laugh or I have to pee I have to go NOW....lol
    Anonymous

• i am only 22 weeks and i hate having to pee all of the time.especially at night. I stop drinking water a while before i go to bed, but it never fails..im still up 5 or 6 times a night peeing!
    Anonymous