Iranian Leaders Ignore Obamas butt kissing frenzy

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/03/20/iranian-leaders-ignore-obamas-outstretched-hand/

Do we really want to be making kissy kissy with this Country and this "leader"?

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 7:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ya know, this is a very very serious issue. I do realize some humor and sarcasm can lighten the tone a bit and help some of us to mentally grasp all that is comprised in this debacle. I refuse to take any of this lightly, keep reading on your country's intentions with Iran and compare them to what Iran's intentions are to President Obama ( or any Pres.) and our country at whole. If you could please get any and all information you can recently regarding this issue, I am sure you will not only be NOT laughing but maybe even a little scared. Iran and N.Korea are no forces to be taken to a tea party, and they are certainly not a force that will willingly listen to any "philosophies" or "ideologies" The A$$hole has FOR them. They have a plan, an agenda regardless of who is our Narcissist in Chief and they are willing to kill their own populations to get there. UN sanctions or not.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Wow, you can go pretty low. "Butt kissing frenzy?" How about trying to be diplomatic and extending a hand?

You never know how far that will get you unless you try. He ignored him but at Least President Obama tried.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• LOL!! What did he think they would do at his tea party?
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• So what you want U.S to do? Attack Iran. Diplomacy is the one choice for now. We need to wait how elections go in Iran. They maybe will have a new President.

Anonymous

• Did the Op say anything about attacking Iran?
    Anonymous

• ha ha ha ha!!! hillarious! I don't think the leaders are as comfortable with the but kissing as the people; maybe they fear its a trick.....(not that i think it is, isn't -or really care either way) ...either way; it was the right move to say "PEACE, PEACE......." (when there is no peace?)...perhaps they will say it back to us, at a later time.
    Anonymous

• Iran's supreme leader said Friday that world powers had been persuaded they could not block Iran's nuclear progress

bwahahaha gee who'd of thunk this would be the type of reaction? He basically said "Kiss our a$$"
    Anonymous

• Wow. How admirable your language...

No, we don't play 'kissy/kissy'. We use diplomacy. Get a grip.
    Anonymous

• Wow. Iran dissing our country and all we can do is laugh about Obama? Well, OK. I mean, obviously the previous administration had a much better was of handling the situation. I mean, it's only since Obama was president that Iran has been developing nukes despite worldwide criticism. But, it is truly funny. I mean, the joke's on Obama, right?
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'm actually reasonably pleased with the way this has gone. The Iranian government is not known for being diplomatic, so it's not surprising. I don't think anyone expected the act of diplomacy to go any where. I believe the whole thing was more to appease the American people than anything. . .(see we TRIED to talk to them.)

Not to mention there was the whole he's really a Muslim extremist in disguise that's going to force us all into Islam thing. . .kind of proves that's not true, right?

I wasn't a big fan of being allies with Iran. . .Not a big fan of Iran in general right now. So, out of all the things that I hate that Obama has done, this no longer rates. It's faded into ambivalent land.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2009