i did the rite thing rite??

im on the fone wit my ex and we just got back together and i told him if u aren't gonna be there for the baby then i kant love someone like u and then he said then i gotta be responsible and stuff like that and we are gonna tell his grandma tomorrow! and he just made my day and baby tye's[the soon comin baby] too.

lanlan

Asked by lanlan at 7:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Good for you....but remeber that he needs to stay true to his word, do not let him play games with you.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• is this the same stupid guy who thinks the kid will be confused over its race? The man is an idiot who tells you he doesn't want anything to do with your baby. He will prove it to you once the baby is born. He'll leave you and move on to another woman. Cut the jerk loose.
    Anonymous

• I suggest going back to school learning to spell so that you can also get a job and be responsible. Just in case your Ex decides he doesnt want to be responsible and disappear.
    Anonymous

• Like limoMom I want to be happy for you.......BUT you are young and he is 18, he will have to prove to you he means his word through actions and right now I think he is just messing with a 16 year olds head.
    Anonymous

• uhhh... what?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Well, if he is going to be there for you and the baby and is going to make an effort that is great!! He has to prove that he can be trusted. Make sure that he does what he says he is going to do.
    Anonymous

• Hooked On Phonics is a good thing.
    belladonna777

Answer by belladonna777 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2009