What did obama say about the special Olympics?

I hear he said something, it will be on Larry King Live tonight, but just WHAT did he say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That he bowels like he was inthe special olympics because hi boweling is bad. As a mother of spec. needs kids and a mother of kids that participate in the special olympics, I am furious over this. He is doing what most of the Obama bashers do and that is generalizing. Most spec. needs people have great skills and can outdo any normal person. SO for him to sya that he bowels like he is in the special olympics because he is bad is an insult to all disabled people. I will not accept his apology, since I feel he only did it to save face.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• He said that he's a member of the special olympics because of his awful bowling score...something like that, it was a joke.
    Anonymous

• He's a moron.
    Anonymous

• he bowled a 129 and said it was awful, like the special olympics or something.

It's HILARIOUS until someone close to you has a disability that you are struggling with. He did call and apologize to the guy that runs it though.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• btw, he beat my best ever bowling score.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Can't you google to find that out or search one of the 4 other topics on this issue? I'm thinking you just want to start trouble.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• He is human just like all of us. He can flub and make a mistake. Everyone always jumped on Bush b/c of his dumb remarks. But we ALL make mistakes, presidents and all.

And I am republican!! LOL

But if Palin runs for Pres, he just gave her some serious ammunition!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• omg if you're not offended by what he said then don't be offended by anyone using the phrase, "what a retard"
    Anonymous

• Palin just cut the funding for special ED kids yesterday. So they are even.Palin thinks that Alaska special Ed kids don't need any funding.

Anonymous

• I did try google, and I think your answer was just to start trouble.

Thanks for the answers. I heard a lot about it and wasn't sure what it was about. I didn't think it was a big deal with the first few replies and then I read ibelongtojesus's reply.

JackalsWife, try to google manners please.
    Anonymous