Wondering how much longer it could be ?

I am 44 & this is my 4th pregnancy. I had a Dr Appt on Thursday & I am feeling alot of pressure down below. The baby is head down & the doc checked because she couldn't get a good measurment but I have been measuring 3 wks ahead. My due date isn't until April 27th. It's hard to sit every long or get up out of bed or when sitting. I can't remember that much pressure before. I am dialated 1 so far. She also said I was very soft w/ what she could feel. Just wondering it's been 5 yrs since I went though this guess I'm just a little nervous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If it's your 4th pregnancy then you should know better than anyone that there's no way of knowing when
    Anonymous

• its so hard to tell. I was 3cm dialtated and almost 70% effaced for about 4 weeks. I had tons of pressure and was super uncomfortable and I still had to be induced, so theres honestly no way of telling
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 8:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2009