So if you had a "hot" bod, would you be a stripper?

cause I read a lot of cm moms saying "if I had the body I'd do it" would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, my body is for my husband. Not for a room full of other women's husband's.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• NO b/c I can't move like a stripper or work a pole, so I'd just look stupid.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yes, I would be rich and I could change my name to something cool like Bambie or Sommer....
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Maybe just to catch up on some bills and get what ever I want, then again I say that I would do it for alittle while but you know the more money you make the more you want so I would have to really look at this picture it's good but at the same time bad. I don't know now :(

It's tempting.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Idk, I had a close friend that got into it and after a while she was drinking every single night she was dancing and soon after she gave up to drugs... I heard lots of horrable stories from her about that...
    So i think its a crazy lifestyle, and after making easy money it's hard to stop
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• It'd be tempting, but I don't think I could do it. I'm shy and not very coordinated. I'd probably bang my head on the pole and fall off the stage...and no one likes a stripper in a cast...LOL!
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 8:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• hot body yes
    Anonymous

• Hmmm I doubt I could make it through a night...I'd prob fall on my a$$ or something....cause I'm just so clumsy lol.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• No I would not degrade myself like that!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:50 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I can't move like them. I'd look like a penguin up there with boobs.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2009