• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever feel like your relationship is all fake?

Like your husband/SO has just been putting on one big act and doesn't really feel the way he says he does? I don't know how to explain it. I don't have any real reason to feel this way, and I have been depressed and very stressed out for other reasons lately but now this thought went through my mind and I don't know how to handle it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• No..I'm reminded that he loves me maybe even more than I love him whenever we have an argument..if you're having this problem talk to him. Tell him honey I want to talk about us...and let him know about your insecurities.   GL

Anonymous

• It could be one of 2 things... it's actually like that OR you said you've been depressed lately.. I was diagnosed at age 9 and have been living with it for a LONG time. Depression doesn't just make you feel sad, it can make you think things that you normally wouldn't. I would say talk to your hubby about what you're feeling (do it calmly or it could start a fight) if he says it's nothing, try talking to your doctor.. you may have hit a rough patch and need some help getting out.. there is no shame in that.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 8:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• You mean kind of like you are living in a big fairytale and you might wake up and find it all wasn't true? Everyone thinks that sometimes. It's normal. However, if you are depressed, you might want to see your Dr. so he can diagnose and treat your symptoms. There is no reason to live life that way when there are medicines to take care of it.
    Anonymous

• yeah i do. all the time actually. I feel like since weve been together for so long and have a dd hes just with me so we can stay a "family"
    Anonymous

• Yeah and I guess I should add that I think part of the reason is that we havent been as close since we had the baby. I never felt like this before and now things are just so stressful and we dont have time to ourselves anymore which I know is normal. I think its me I just wanted to see if anyone else ever felt this way...thanks
    Anonymous

• anon @ 5:34...thats exactly how I feel
    Anonymous

• yes i do becuz 4 one my baby daddy n i were both fresh out or a relationship when we hooked up and eversince we had kidswe started fighting n i got fat he doesnt touch me not even so much aas a kiss nothing he doesnt even wanna talk about us i think he is just with cuz of the kids
    islandgurl08

Answer by islandgurl08 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2009