when will it show?

okay i bought a test today im gonna wait till in the morning to take it but i was just wondering do u have to wait untill the egg has ALREADY implanted dose it show up during implantation right afer,,,,, when its futelized?? at what stage of pregnany dose a test detect hcg i know i can test as early as 5 days b4 my prd but what stage dose it detect it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The hormones start up when the egg is implanted, but they probably won't be detectable immediately.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 8:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• They say to wait to test 14 days after you ovulate. Test closer to the time you think you are going to be getting your period.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• In a 28 day cycle it usually takes 7 days after the day the egg is fertilized (ovulation) to implant in which your Hcg will start to surge. So, 7 days after you ovulate the egg will probably implant and 7 days after that you should start your peroid. I didn't get a positive and I poas a whole week after the susposed implantation date. I finally got one on 13 dpo. So I would wait till at least the day before you start your peroid to test. Every woman is different all this is just what my fertility doctor explained to me.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 10:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2009