Must be nice to have big boobs!!!!

I posted a question about whether or not anyone knew if breastactives breast enhancement pills worked or not (I am an A cup-depressing) and I got comments like...sorry I have a big chest so I guess I can't help you!! Well then shut the hell up and don't answer my question. Sorry your body is perfect and mine isn't!!! BURNS MY TOAST!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Makes you wonder if they added a "worst answer" button would people stop doing stupid things like that....
    Anonymous

• Let me tell you, having larger breasts isnt all that it is cracked up to be.... They start to do weird sooner than most. Mine are natural and after three kids are doing some things that I would like them not to do....
    Anonymous

• I know, there was a wonderful question in here the other day and instead of answers she got mean and spiteful remarks instead. I think some people just have a hard on for that kind of stuff. Sorry I don't know anything about the cream, but there are a lot of things out there, there's even hormone herbs that you can get at GNC. Good Luck Anon..
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I don't want huge boobs....just some boobs...lol. Just don't appreciate miss big boobies braggin about how she doesn't have that problem. They shouldn't have said anything. I have serious self esteem problems about my boobs. I feel like a little girl and not a woman. I have a son who is 6 and they are still puny. My size is in the training bra section. I just want a small C cup. Nothing huge....just SOMETHING
    Anonymous

• that's so sad! I can't believe women would answer like that. sometimes i really feel sad for our gender. men talk about penis size so we must stoop to thier level and make it seem like bigger boobs are better or worse?! i know women who love their smaller boobs (perky) and ones who hate their bigger ones (back ache). Ladies, Moms..is this behavior really necessary??? Should there be a question out there from kids "How do I get my mom to behave better and teach me what it means to be a good person who doesn't make fun of others?"
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Go under beauty and style...question posted yesterday called Bigger Boobies..... She didn't even post anon. Miss braggy boobs
    Anonymous

• ok i was a 36b and now im a 38c what is with that i HATE them if i had the money omg i would get rid of them not alll lol some i would go back to 36b
    Anonymous

• Ive had big boobs all my life... IT SUCKS! When you have over B cup you get indentions in your shoulders from holding them up... any boob over a C you dont get good sexy bras that support.... oh & your back hurts too... also strapless bras are a pain when you get to a C cup, its a joke almost.. the only way i can go stapless is if I wear a corset ....
    Ive NEVER went braless since I was 10yrs old Ive had to wear a bra. Occasionally there are shirts with the "built in" bras--- dont work if you have natural breast over a B / C ....
    (and on a side lil' note ... im bi & i think natural small breast are nicer than silicone!)

Anonymous

• get plastic surgery. if it makes you feel better...go for it!!!!

as for girls hating having big boobs.pfft i love my d's but thats halfway cause im married to a boob man.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• "ny boob over a C you dont get good sexy bras that support..." umm then you dont shop at good lingerie stores cause all of my bra's are sexy, full of support, well made and fit me wonderfully.

if you cant find bra's that fit get a professional bra fitting and dont buy bra's from cheap dpt stores. they always suck
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2009