It seems that the majority thinks he is seeing someone else however.......

can our marriage be saved. What if he does not admit to the affair? I love him should I forgive him?

lonelyandscared

Asked by lonelyandscared at 8:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Depends if he's willing to stop
    Anonymous

• If he doesn't admit it, then unless you have proof, you must believe him.

Answer by Bmat at 8:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Then you are just asking for it! Seriously. Women need to stand up for themselves.
    Anonymous

• um just confused I guess, but if he doesnt want to be with you......what are you trying to save? what purpose does it serve to try to explain it away....he doesnt want to be with you...doesnt matter if he's cheating or not..he doesnt want to be with you...if a person doesnt want to be with another person there is no relationship to save..relationship over...it takes two to have a relationship...you want one..he dont..what concept are we having trouble with??????
    Anonymous

• But if he is not leaving does he really want to go. How do I know he does not want to be with me?
    I gave him an easy out, told him he could store his stuff in the garage, We have been friendly all this week, no fighting.
    lonelyandscared

Answer by lonelyandscared at 8:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• UM is the house in his name?? why does he have to leave?? maybe he's just waiting for you to leave?? lady your just foolin yourself if you think he will suddenly have a revelation and decide that you are the one and only woman in the world he wants to be with forever and an eternity...when a man says..I dont want to be married to you anymore, he doesnt. period end of story. wether your there or not is of no concern to him all you are now is a live in maid/cook.
    Anonymous