Have you ever tried the raw food diet?

If so, how did it make you feel? How long did you do it for? What were all of your experiences? Did you use a juicer? Any info will be a great help! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i eat raw vegs there is nothing wrong with it
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I tried it, got the book and everything. It was discusting. Eating raw fruit and veggies for a week is the same effect.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• check out greensmoothiegirl.com. I drink a green smoothie every day but I have a vita mix that blends it all up--I don't juice because it wastes a lot of good stuff:-) I use many different greens from water cress, cilantro, carrot tops, beet tops--and beets--kale, chard, collards, romaine, spinach, cauliflower ( I know, it is white:-), parsley, dandelion greens, gosh--almost anything green:-) I put my flax seed in it or a teaspoon of olive oil and an apple or frozen pine apple, or a pear--some times I drink it without the fruit. It may not be the tastiest at times but I feel great and I don't crave sugar. Also, my hair and nails have really benefited since I started drinking them.
    Anonymous