McDonald's fillet-o-fish song....this is too funny!

So I'm sure you've all heard that new song for the fillet o fish where the fish is singing on the wall. Well the other day my three year old was playing in her room and I could hear her singing,"Give me back my potato fish gimme dat fish, you gimme back my potato fish gimme back dat fish!!! Oooooh so funny and cute. Your kids have any funny songs?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ooo! That hurt my stomach... LOL! Now, I'll be singing: "Give me back my potato fish..."
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I swear that song is sweeping the nation! All of my friends have posted it as their status on Facebook. So weird... My son is too young to sing just yet, but that's a cute story!

The kids I used to nanny for would sing "I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it" That was pretty funny.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• So when I got done reading this question that commercial came on. Now I cant get that song out of my head. No more McD's for awhile. LOL
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 9:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• This still hurts my stomach! LOL!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I have never heard this song! I'm going searching for it! :D My DS (7) Is singing a song about a red elephant loving red eggs. I've never heard it, but he is loving it!!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2009