How can I gain 2 lbs in 6 hours without really eating anything?

I weighed myself this morning after I ate, then again just now and it went up by 2lbs! But all I ate today was 2 eggs and a piece of toast. Is it just the scale? Or water weight or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Health

• You should just weight yourself in the morning after you've gone to the bathroom and naked! The scale will always be different later in the day! So stick with the morning!
    Anonymous

• *weigh
    Anonymous

• Well, if you have eaten to much salt... then it could be water weight... should be off in by morning.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Water weight. Odd as it sounds, drink some water now, it will help remove the excess salt that keeps the water in.

Answer by Bmat at 9:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Water weight. Odd as it sounds, drink some water now, it will help remove the excess salt that keep
    s the water in.

Quoting above, and try to stay away from the salt. Should this happen tomorrow, I would call the Dr., and get his advice !!
    joanne580

Answer by joanne580 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Drink 2lbs of water (4 8oz glassees) and don't pee or work up a sweat.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 11:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2009