my cervix begun opening at 28 weeks will i make it to 40 weeks?

Im now 30 weeks now i see doc next week. .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it still is possible. I started dialating around the same time and I was so nervous, then I ended up having to be induced lol. are you under a lot of stress? that can sometimes casue that. Spend more time relaxing and putting your feet up ( i know that seems impossible, but its worth it). good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 9:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i started dialating at 30 weeks with my daughter and stayed at 1cm dialated until i was 38 weeks with her.so i wouldnt worry about anything. Just take things easy from now on
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 9:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• that's normal
    Anonymous

• I started dilating around 28 weeks also. I actually went into preterm labor at 30 weeks. It was stopped and controlled with meds, I ended up having to be induced too. It is very possible, though I wouldn't be surprised to see bed rest in your future.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 9:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2009