My last period was Feb 8 2209 and i am very regular. I did not get it this month and i am having many pregnancy symptoms. I have taken 2 preg. tests at home and 2 at the doctor but they were all negative. I have a bllod test set for the 31 of this month. Is it possible to be a little over 5 weeks and have negative urine tests? Any advice ladies? Thanks!

I have heard of this happening to other women but i just want to be sure. I have tingling breasts, fluttering in my lower abdomen, extreme fatifue that is starting to get better and i have to eat at least every 2-3 hours. I also notice that my lower abdomen feels "full" or heavier than usual.

shirrel

Asked by shirrel at 9:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how old are you you might be going threw the change it happens
    Anonymous

• Ya, what she said! If you are around mid thirties, not a surprise.
    Anonymous

• Yes, some people have very low hormone the first two months and it doesn't show on a urine test, get blood taken and they can do a count.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Fluttering in your uterus at 5 weeks? lol Feeling full or heavy at 5 weeks? Do you realze your baby would be like hte size of a pea. You are not pregnant...I think you're imagining symptoms.
    Anonymous

• yes it is.. my first pregnancy i knew i was. so i took one at home and it was negative. then i went to doctors twice and both were negative then the third one i had at doctors it proved what i already knew. this was all with in about 6weeks. so it does happen.
    v.roth

Answer by v.roth at 9:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• The fluttering can be from bloating and air bubbles in your lower abdomen. You retain fluids when you are pregnant.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I am 34
    shirrel

Answer by shirrel at 9:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• my doctor is going to give me a blood test on the 31st.
    shirrel

Answer by shirrel at 9:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• yes i am aware of what size the baby would be. Secondly, i do not mean full like i am 9 months or something..third, my doctor told me the fluttering u r laughing about is actually the uterus stretching out...finally how can i imagine not getting my period..i statred these sypmtoms and did not even think about pregnancy so u can take back your rude comment!
    shirrel

Answer by shirrel at 10:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• thank you v. roth and steff!
    shirrel

Answer by shirrel at 10:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2009