Has anyone ever had...?

A body wrap? I want to get one at a spa, but are they really worth it?

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 9:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to do them at a spa when I did massage therapy I hated them they are really messy!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• No but I have always wondered. I would like to thank you for being the first mom in a month of Sundays to actually post a fun, interesting, valid question....how refreshing!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• There are different kinds for different needs...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I got one, I seriously didn't see what it was for. I just did a spa day. Facial, body wrap, eye brows. Etc. However my arm got numb during the wrap. LOL, I am so pathetic. I guess it was nice to get the sugar scrub.

mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I want one that gets all the toxins out because I've heard they make you feel great afterwards. And thanks salexander.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009