would you say something to your next door if you seen this?

hubby and i eat at the same side while are kids are on the other side of the table while i looked up to ask my kids a question i seen my next door people haveing mmmmm on the counter and you can see it in plain site and when i have to do dishes guess what i would be looking at UGH!! so how do i tell this women nicely to be careful and i wasn';t being a peeping tom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Eh, they are in their house. I'd close the blinds and leave it at that.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• no myob
    Anonymous

• i would be nice the first time, but tell them like "hey my kids are right here eating...close the blinds" if they dont.... i would throw something at their window everytime i saw them and just wave...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I would just shut the blinds in my home what they do in theirs is their business.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• seriously...why bite your tounge? i wouldn't want my children seeing that.... anon might be cool with that, but it anit flying with me...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Don't tell me to MYOB when i can't i am facing there window while i eat. why don't you take a flying leap of a flippin bridge if you are going to be mean!!!
    Anonymous

• it's called CLOSE YOU BLINDS DUH! and yes once again MYOB
    Anonymous

• Oh my gosh! I have NO IDEA what I would do!!! It might embarrass them if you tell them, but it will embarrass you, too!! Good grief!!
    HoodiaGirl

Answer by HoodiaGirl at 9:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Break out video camera baby and post it on YouPorn!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'm sorry, any one who says MYOB to this is nuts! If you were outside TRYING to look in a closed window, that would be different. But them in front of an open window that faces your house-- a house that has small children-- that's just totally tasteless! They must get a thrill out of knowing people can see them. I think that's sick!

If they are that rude, I doubt saying anything to them is going to help. It may actually encourage them to do it more. Sorry, I don't have any good advice for you. Invest in good blinds that face their house, I guess!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 9:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2009