What good things, or bad things is Obama in the process of doing?

I seriously want to know what he is doing. I don't have a tv and I know some things, but looking it up on the internet is just aggravating. It can't just simply tell you without reading 3 pages of things you did NOT want to know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree you are only going to get ultra conservative spun bs on here. Check out his web site. I think it is Change.gov
    Anonymous

• he's spending all our tax money
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• OP, you are not going to get good info here, lol. You're going to have to read some newspapers or listen to NPR and draw your own conclusion as to whether it's good or bad.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• all you are going to get here is a bunch of republicans calling liberals koolaid drinking idiots and retards. you can go to the white house website and read up on the agenda.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 10:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I agree with JackalsWife, go to the white house website for better information than will be available here on Cafemom.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 10:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• He wants to pass FOCA---which will strike down ALL state laws controlling abortion and force doctors and hospitals to perform them against their consciences.

He repealed the Mexico City Ban which is now, once again, funneling millions of tax payer $ to groups that advocate and perform abortions--including International Planned Parenthood.

He has put small businesses on notice of increased taxes--which any idiot knows will cause lay offs....

He has cut the military budget by at least 11%--that is what my Ranger son was told at a recent meeting where they were put in formation, told to yell "Thank You Mr. President" three times and then told what the messiah had done to the military. My son said NONE of his Ranger unit likes Obamanation.

He pushed through the "Porkulus" stimulus bill which is basically a 20 year democratic wish list....

Oh--and he made a disparaging remark on Leno last night about about Special Olympics
    Anonymous

LMAO ...You may have to release an apology for that one!!! LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• He pushed through the "Porkulus" stimulus bill which is basically a 20 year democratic wish list....

I know, isn't it great!!! So glad we are spending the trillions on things like education and making JOBS here rather than blowing people up over there....So happy for that!!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:50 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• 40% of the "pork" belongs to republicans. hellooooo.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 10:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• What jobs is he creating? Oh--and list your "sources" :-)
    Most public school kids are schooled--not educated. Big Difference. Like he did in Chicago--there was NO discernible increase in academics after the messiah and his "terrorist" friend got done helping funnel millions into that system!
    Anonymous