i lost some serious weight using green tea HP awhile back, & now i need 2 do it again but can't buy the tea this time. what do i do?

Green tea Hp is a fairly new weight loss suppliment that features 50 cups of tea in 1 8oz bottle. very effective product, but expensive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• HOW MUCH IS IT? WHERE DO YOU GET IT FROM?
    Anonymous

• I've been losing weight at 2 lbs a week with exercise and keeping my calories between 1400 and 1700 a day. My plan is to take it off and keep it off for good. That can only be accomplished with a lifestyle change.
    I have no doubt that you lost weight by using green tea HP. What bothers me is you say it was very effective - not putting you down or bashing in any way - but if it was so effective why do you need to do it again?
    If you are serious about weight loss you need to make a lifestyle change otherwise you'll get caught up in a cycle of yo-yo dieting which is very unhealthy for the body. Diet pills and supplements might work to take the weight off temporarily but once you stop them you haven't learned how to keep the weight off.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 12:25 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• het tell me more about this tea thing, can u just buy a green tea supllement? WOW cool
    Anonymous

• i take the mega t green tea pills it says it helps with belly fat i have seen minimal results but thats because i dont take it everyday. I take it for energy and it does help curb cravings but i know exercise is best!! I used to abuse diet pills really bad and eat nothing but 1c pasta a day and ice cubes and damn i looked good. But now my metabolism is so jacked i regret every day of it. Best bet is to keep a food diary and write down your calories and after a few days look when you eat the most and durig those times of the day try and keep busy or drink a glass of water. I also read if you drink an 8oz glass of water RIGHT before you eat you cut your calories in half
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 12:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• kennas mom i did the same thing, we both had eating disoerders it sounds like i looked great but felt like crap, thats only like 300 cals a day, maybe ill do tht again!!!
    Anonymous

• I take it for energy and it does help curb cravings but i know exercise is best!! just look up green tea HP on google in yr area. it is sold at most malls. soundz crazy but it really did work. i should get incentive 4 saying that!
    justtrned30

Answer by justtrned30 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2009