Do you know anyone who just knew they were developing cancer?

I think that I am going to get cancer. I have always sensed changes in my body. For instance, I know when I am ovulating every month. Now, I just feel a warm sensation in my abdomen. It feels like a ball of stress. Could I be right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Health

• Everyone I know who has had cancer, which is well over a dozen people, never saw it coming.
    Anonymous

• I suppose it's possible to have a premonition about it, but I agree, usually no one sees it coming until it's at the last minute. It's possible you're feeling something else that requires medical attention though. For instance, I had a lot of cramping (a few years ago), and I felt like something was wrong. And within 2 months I was in the hospital needing surgery for endometriosis. That doesn't mean that's what you have, I'm just saying I knew something wasn't right.. but I ignored my gut reaction and assumed other women had cramps like that. It never occured to me that it was a sign.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 7:11 AM on Mar. 21, 2009