Grooves in baby teeth?

My daughter is about 9 months old, and not long since her top teeth came through, they have had these grooves in them- it looks like it is from where she grinds her bottom teeth over her top teeth. i have heard her grind her teeth before, but ahe does not do it all the time. the grooves are slightly darker than the rest of the tooth and her other teeth. i do not think it is that "baby bottle rot" or whatever they call it- because she has NEVER gone to bed with a bottle, and usually has her last bottle and hour or so before bed. I also clean her teeth and gums with a baby toothbrush. I am scared something is wrong, and we can't take her to a dentist until the start of next year...

ZoesMommy0907

Asked by ZoesMommy0907 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At your next Dr. check up ask the Dr. your questions. I'm sure it's NOT teeth rot if your not giving her a bottle at bed. The Dr. would know for sure though.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Is she drinking a lot of water, she could be getting to much flouride
    jaidens_mom

Answer by jaidens_mom at 10:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2008